TOP 5 REASONS TO WORK WITH US
THE TOP FIVE REASONS WHY CUSTOMERS CHOOSE TO MAKE ULTRAFILTRONICS THEIR PURE-WATER, WASTEWATER & RECYCLED WATER SOLUTION PROVIDER
1. We Build Our Solutions Here and We’re Here to Support Them.
- We’re an American company with a Massachusetts-based team of process and purification engineers and system designers. We have solid track record of customer success, regionally and nationally.
- Collectively, our team has decades of hands-on experience in designing, building and delivering solutions that meet each customer’s unique and exacting requirements.
- We manufacturer all of the equipment we sell. We shape it, weld it, plumb and wire it.
- We are staffed and equipped to be onsite for both pre-design consultation and post-installation support and services.
2. We Offer a Broad Product Line, Diverse Services, Competitive Pricing and Industry Expertise.
- We supply our customers with a broad range of specialized equipment and supplies, and provide a full array of fluid handling service and support offerings.
- We focus on keeping our overhead low and on running lean design, engineering, sourcing and manufacturing operations. This business model allows us to pass along very competitive pricing to our resellers and direct customers.
- With deep experience in several industries, including manufacturing, commercial & industrial, process finishing & biotechnology, we know how to partner successfully with customers in those and other segments.
3. We Provide the Best of Both Worlds – Customization and Affordability
- Unlike large system providers, we do not attempt to push standard systems on customers and then attempt to reconfigure them or do other work-arounds to meet a customer’s needs.
- We are also different from smaller vendors that lack the business volume to bring economies of scale to their operations and therefore can’t compete effectively on price.
- We offer both the flexibility to customize a system down to the smallest detail, with the operational scale and buying power to do so affordably for our customers.
- Our focused and dedicated team of fluid handling and design specialists continually apply their knowledge and skills to complete their design-build projects always on schedule and often under budget.
- We complete the critical, in-depth submittal and drawing packages that most customers have come to expect in today’s market.
- We offer complete, turn-key solutions: Under one company umbrella, we design, custom fabricate, test and commission the final products, and deliver the services required to meet our customers’ specific needs.
4. We Deliver Standard Solutions to Meet Lean Budgets and Tight Project Timelines.
- We offer standard pure water and wastewater products for customers who need economical, ‘plug and play’ solutions.
- Our standard products are designed to meet purification, wastewater and recycle system requirements that are common to many of our customers.
- Process and Water’s standard products are quick turnaround due to its sub-assemblies being pre-fabricated.
5. Our Customers Benefit from Our Industry Commitment, Innovation, and Ability to Drive Greater Business Value.
- We are an innovative and emerging company with a firm commitment to the industry.
- We are owned and operated by young professionals who not only have solid experience, but also a vision for what’s possible with next-generation systems and a plan to get there.
- We offer cost savings for customers and profitable business opportunities for our partners.
- Process and Water offers a direct purchase option that typically enables more than 50% of our pre-purchased products being bought direct from the manufacturer. This drives down costs for customers and creates increased revenue streams for our resellers from aftermarket sales and new customer growth.